Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Day 2 (and final day at new village)

What a wonderful God we serve.  Many thanks to all of the prayers that have and will continue to be lifted up. They have mattered!  And thank you for all who helped support this team in coming to Nicaragua.  We could not have done this without you.  Enjoy!
Our team with most of the students.  They built this amazing school in 2 mos.
Juliet and her new twin friends.
Exploring the farm with new friends.
See a pattern?
Great group photo.
And they like classic rock.


7 comments:

  1. Great Pictures! Praying for you all.
    -The Fraser Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Room 34 loved looking at all of the pictures this morning during morning meeting. You are doing amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be praying for you in staff meeting shortly. Praying that God uses this to renew and build your awareness of His power to work in and through you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aron, I wanted you to know that I prayed for you specifically as you lead this great team in your important work this trip! We are praying for you all and can't wait to hear how God worked through you all this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and this is Adam Jackley - not sure why it didnt show my name :)

      Delete
  5. Diane, I have you in prayer. I pray that you feel the love of Jesus as you minister to the people of Nicaragua. I look forward to hearing how you have experienced God during this trip.
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leah, Ryann and Kyra--I want you to know I am praying for you three specifically. I pray that your love for Jesus will pour over the people of La Bendición and Tierra Neuva. I know each one of you are uniquely gifted in ways that will touch the hearts of each person you meet. I will also pray for you safe return home. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete